Sunday, April 14, 2013

Picking the Right Charms and Bracelets from Thomas Sabo

Expanding my jewellery collection is something that I’m always doing and my favorite brand at the moment is Thomas Sabo. Thomas Sabo create some really nice unique items of jewellery that are different to a lot of other brands. It’s not very often you find such individual pieces of jewellery at such a fantastic price. They’re well worth a buy! This post will share with you my top Thomas Sabo picks at the moment and give you my reasons behind it.


gold treble clef charm

The gold treble clef charm which is sterling silver with yellow gold plating is the perfect addition to any music lovers bracelet. Back when I was younger, playing the piano was a bit of an obsession of mine so having this treble clef charm on my bracelet would be a fab way to recognize my old passion for music. 

Thomas Sabo bow charm

A really popular material to use for jewellery at the moment is rose gold and Micheal Kors make a lot of their jewellery out of it. I've been keen to get some rose gold on my Thomas Sabo bracelet for a while now as I absolutely love the color of it. This bow charm is gorgeous and as I’m studying fashion at the moment I wanted to have something on my bracelet to represent that … this charm is the perfect way to do it!

globe thomas sabo charm

I’m really excited as like a lot of people my age, I’m going travelling next year and I’m looking forward to visiting the world and seeing lots of new places. I've decided that I need a lucky charm to keep me safe while I’m on my travels so whatever better charm than the globe one? It can be used to represent my time travelling when I’m home and as it’s got lots of nice, bright colors it’s sure to jazz up my bracelet!

Owls thomas sabo charm ring

Although this is a bit of an unusual pet choice, when I was younger my family used to keep owls. They were so cute and they all had lovely little personalities, I wanted an item of jewellery to represent them and this ring was absolutely perfect. It’s right up my street as it’s really stylish and fashionable at the moment … when it comes to statement rings, the bigger, the better!

Eiffel Tower charm thomas sabo

I love to have a bit of sparkle in my life, like every girl! The Eiffel Tower charm is gorgeous as features a stunning little diamond which gleams when the light hits it. It reminds me of a great holiday that I went on with my friends to France … I've got to say, the Eiffel Tower is a lot prettier on this charm than it is in real life!

Thomas Sabo turquoise bracelet

Lastly on my wish list is Thomas Sabo turquoise bracelet which has a 925 Sterling silver ring clasp. It’s part of the Thomas Sabo glam and soul special addition range and the bracelet itself is absolutely stunning – the perfect summer accessory. Blue is my favorite color, always has been and always will be … it would look lovely with a tan!

0 comments: