Monday 1 July 2013

Vital Clothes for the Male Wardrobe

Unless you read a wide variety of fashion magazines and study the latest catwalk trends, you can be forgiven for finding it difficult to know how to select your clothes. It sometimes seems that women have considerably more advice available to them on such subjects.

As a result, many men make use of the safety net that’s offered by jeans and a T-shirt. I think that’s quite unfortunate, simply because so much more can be achieved. If you’re intent on looking fashionable, then think about some pretty simple changes that can allow you to stand out from the crowd.

Clothes Trend Fashion Men Wardrobe Casual 2013
Kevin N Murphy
Getting Away from Jeans
Whenever I find myself suggesting to others that they may wish to consider escaping from jeans, it feels like I am complaining about choosing to wear denim, as if there is something inherently wrong about wearing jeans.
I don’t actually believe that to be true. In fact, my main issue is that jeans represent such a safe and boring choice. I understand that they are comfortable to wear and I know that many people see them as being a good choice for most circumstances.

If you’re looking to show that you really understand fashion, however, then I really think that you need to have the confidence to escape from jeans. It’s not as hard as it may seem, but getting away from the ubiquitous jeans can really allow you to make a statement.

You might want to ease yourself into such a course of action by selecting chinos, which certainly offer considerable flexibility. Greens For Him have a good selection of trousers, enabling you to see what some rising designers have come up with.

Understanding Flexibility
Most of us end up planning what to wear each day, even if that only means spending a few seconds considering what’s already present in the wardrobe. My own approach involves ensuring that it’s almost impossible to make bad choices.

This can be achieved by buying clothes that actually go with each other. Rather than buying individual garments, I like to create an overall wardrobe of items that complement each other.

This gives me an added level of flexibility, meaning that I’m never reliant on having a single shirt or pair of trousers available to me. Instead, I can mix and match, safe in the knowledge that I’ll still have a complete outfit that looks good.

Extended Flexibility
But flexibility is about more than making it easier to get dressed in the morning. It’s also about being prepared for a multitude of eventualities.

Let me give you an example of what I mean by this. There are occasions when I find myself out with friends and I may be wearing chinos, a white shirt and some brown shoes. That’s a comfortable selection and I’d recommend purchasing all of those.

But what happens if someone suggests heading off to a nice restaurant? Rather than finding myself in the position of having to rush home to find something smarter, I will usually just grab a navy blazer, which I take with me anywhere.

The addition of that blazer quickly transforms my appearance from casual to smart. That’s what flexible clothing is all about. It ensures that you are never caught out and that you are always looking stylish.

0 comments: